Saturday, July 11, 2015

How To Style An Outfit With Mix and Match Pattern/Solid Color Combo

Mixing and matching a full outfit can be challenging, so in this post, I want to discuss the anatomy of a complete head-to-toe style. The look pictured above is a dressy tee-shirt (designed by me) paired with white Ralph Lauren capris and my all time new favorite Nicole Miller purse (I seriously am a purse-a-holic)! Truth be told. I have to update my handbags/purses often. Your accessories can either make or break your outfit, and this full style is a serious winner (and what defines my style). 


What I love about black and white (with more neutral tones) is, those color combos make your outfit pop, stand out, and look fantastic. A little contrast is always needed. And, what you'll love about the shirt I designed is, it has this natural drape effect and it flows. The drape adds life to it!



SHIRT: Designed by Tessa Koller   :::   CAPRI'S: Ralph Lauren   :::    PURSE: Nicole Miller
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS

© FASHION FIT FUNCTION

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig