Sunday, August 16, 2015

A Fashion Item Perfect For All Seasons!

There's always that one item in your wardrobe you can wear every single season! And yes, I mean you can wear a particular item in the summer, fall, winter and spring, and with this blouse by the Tessa Koller brand, you can do just THAT! How many blouses do you have that have this kind of multi-functionality? If you don't already own something like this, don't you want to? I would sure think so. What's nice about this blouse featured in this post is: it can be worn whenever you want! The fabric is an extremely light cotton silk with the most beautiful drape effect. It can be worn alone in the summer or layered in the fall, winter and maybe spring as well. This is a must-have item!





I love blouses that have this kind of multi-functionality and looks great no matter where it is worn. I will for sure be designing more of these and once I've got my online store set up, this will for sure be first up on sale! Do you have any items in your wardrobe you can wear every season? Would love to hear about the item(s)! Thanks for reading and subscribe to this blog here for more beneficial fashion and lifestyle posts. Be the first to get updates when I launch my store and stay connected with me! My next post is going to be about both men and women's clothing and some important facts you MUST know about your clothes for the sake of your health, the longevity of your clothing, and much more! It's definitely going to be a must-read so be sure to subscribe so you don't miss out! Enjoy your day and stay cool!  
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS

© FASHION FIT FUNCTION

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig