Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Dress For Any Function...

It's kind of funny how I got the idea to produce this dress (which, I'll have to share at a later date). It's one of my favorite styles to date because of its refined lines, the way it looks on a figure, and this color blocking effect it has. Also, that interesting, flowing skirt. Read on for more info + announcements, and stuff you don't want to miss!!


The type of clothes I want to design are the outfits that compliment all body types, and this dress does that. This dress can be both worn for a special occasion, a holiday, to a work event, or dressed down with a black (white, neutral or lavender) over-layer. An item like this is seriously needed and if you shop the Tessa Koller brand (me) you'll have a lot of style options (I want that)!




Dress By: Tessa Koller   :::   Model: Victoria Lynn
The dress pictured in these photos (all by me), I will be tweeting to a comedic icon who gave me the inspiration for this style, which I will not reveal just yet in this post (I know, boooo)! But, if all goes well, I will announce via social media how it unfolds (if of course, anything does unfold). I am getting ready to sell online right now and am putting together a lot of inventory so it may take time before I launch my online store, but if you just recently subscribed, YOU will get first-come-first-serve updates on when the store gets launched and will be able to personally shop each and every post I've got up. The next post I'll be doing soon will be about how I stay organized during times of chaos and unique strategies I have developed over the course of the last month or two that have made a huge impact in my day-to-day life. It will be a must-read so stay tuned and stay fabulous!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS

© FASHION FIT FUNCTION

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig