Thursday, September 3, 2015

A STYLE EVERY WOMAN SHOULD HAVE FOR FALL...

There are so many reasons why fall is an amazing season (which, I will get to in my next post about how I adjust to a new season). As you already may know, fashion is one of the reasons fall excites me! This season, I have challenged myself yet again to produce a collection that emphasizes the most flattering parts of a woman's figure, but is also incredibly stylish and comfortable at the same time. In this collection, I decided to combine at least two fabrics together to make a unique statement and composition within the designs. See more photos below.


Though both fabrics are in the wool/knit family, together, they add an intriguing drama that is simple yet also exciting. For your wardrobe this season, opt for outfits that truly compliment you while offering more options in terms of comfy fabrics. I hate being in such a rush to change clothes when I get home after a busy day because of how uncomfortable my outfit is, and my brand will make you feel amazing. This clothing line of mine that I will slowly be releasing over the course of this month will meet many of your wardrobe needs. Check out more of this outfit below. 




PHOTO BY: PATRICE PROCOPIO

Stay tuned for a post about how I adjust to the fall season (and stay healthy while the season changes) coming very soon! Also, never miss a post from me and subscribe to this blog here!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS

© FASHION FIT FUNCTION

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig