Tuesday, October 13, 2015

The Perfect Go-Out Style for Fall

Yes, I know it's been a while since I've posted; the last month of my life has been a whirlwind (as it usually is). We are well into the midst of the fall season here and am excited to announce that my fall collection is DONE! (Although, I could design a million more outfits, as you know!) When the fall season hits and you find yourself going to many events (which, you don't want to freeze your buns off trying to get to or while you are at these events) you want that perfect "GO OUT" style. You want a style that you can wear with or without leggings and look awesome, with high boots or ankle-high boots (which are seriously IN right now)! I am a sucker for the perfect suede ankle boots. Literally, you can buy them almost anywhere and get a darn good deal.


Enough of the boots though, gosh, I get off track, but, I love those boots. However; this post is actually about that dress I produced and why it's the PERFECT style for fall. Though the style itself has a symmetrical feel, the style as a whole has an asymmetrical look and I wanted a unique color blocking twist. With edgy and drape elements happening in the dress, those black blocks unify the piece in a way you wouldn't expect. The hint of drape off the hip adds a nice flow to this look.





BLOG PHOTOGRAPHER: PATRICE PROCOPIO        :::        DRESS BY: TESSA KOLLER

And, I'm not sure if I've already mentioned, but soon, I'll be launching (hopefully soon) an online store and I am going to be making multiple sizes of outfits so if you want your size added to my sizing chart, feel free to email me at info@tessakoller.com. If you are like a size 4, 6, 8 or 10 in women's, if you message me your specific size, then I will design the same style in that dress size from here on out. Also, stay tuned for feature posts that will vary from fashion to health to lifestyle, subscribe here and don't miss a post! Plus, my snap-chatters and blog subscribers get first dibs on clothes I'll put on sale, so don't forget to push that magical "subscribe" button in the link. Thanks for reading and have an awesome rest of the week!  
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS

© FASHION FIT FUNCTION

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig