Wednesday, February 10, 2016

A Must-Have Long Vest You Can Wear With ANYTHING!

There is always that one item in your wardrobe that you can wear with anything and everything! This winter, as I am sure you already know, vests are trending right now, but this vest I created is a bit different than the norm. It has a different, never before seen shape that will compliment your figure, and it swings when you move and it can do so with a subtle or dramatic twirl! This vest can be worn as an over-layer during any season really. The material is light, has a nice drape and you can wear it with various colors of your choosing, because gray tones look awesome with other colors. The top of the vest has a bit of a shine to it and professionalizes this for that midweek chic look. You can dress it up, dress it down, wear with a belt or without. The item can go from work to home and is comfortable enough to chill out in.


The moment I put on this vest and spun around, I felt awesome and immediately wanted to design a million more (don't worry, for my online store, I will!) It's one of those pieces you can wear for warmth and simply to look chic.



Photos By: Patrice Procopio           ::::                Vest Designed by: Tessa Koller

I hope you too like the vest I designed and make note, I will be redesigning this exact vest in many different textiles for my online store! Also, remember to subscribe to my blog so you can get each article delivered right to your email AND be the first to get items from my online store when it's launched at the end of this month! It's free to subscribe, your email will never be shared with anyone, and I'd love to build even more of a community with all of you! Thanks so much for reading!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS

© FASHION FIT FUNCTION

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig