Saturday, February 27, 2016

A Weekend To Weekday Style

I notice that the transition from weekend to weekday is the hardest; it is for me anyways. I styled a look that's comfortable enough to wear while out walking around on the weekend and I restyled it to be dressed up for weekday obligations, such as work. Certain outfits such as the one in this post has such an ease about it yet it can be a real stylish, pow factor when you've gotta look your level best (which you'll see later in this post).

The look I am wearing is an animal printed tunic/blouse I've designed that has a flowing drape and can easily be manipulated to your liking. The top has edge but a nice fluid drape and swing as the wind makes it naturally move.
Now, see this outfit totally transform for a work environment. MANY work environments require you to wear a lot of black, so you can create a drastic transformation with an item like this one by the Tessa Koller brand.
Draped blazer: Tessa Koller Brand        ::::        Tunic/Blouse Shirt: Tessa Koller brand
Adding a blazer and a belt to this definitely made a difference as a work outfit. The drape at the top and bottom creates a nice illusion and women of all shapes and sizes could appreciate this item. I think it's so important to have those outfits in your wardrobe that can ease the transition from relaxation to your hectic work life, like this style. Did you like this post? Remember to subscribe to this blog and never miss an article! I've come up with an exciting new concept for my brand and can't wait to show and share more! Also, is anyone else super excited for spring? I know I am!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS

© FASHION FIT FUNCTION

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig