Saturday, March 12, 2016

A Date Night Dress Every Lady Must Have!

After I made this dress, I immediately wanted to design a hundred more and a friend of mine gave me the idea to design this same look in other colors (which I plan to do!) This dress is perfect for those places that have "dress codes" and require you to dress to your nines! The swing of the bottom skirt is so unique and moves beautifully as you walk and the wind blows it. The skirt has a shape unlike any other and the dress as a whole flatters every aspect of a woman's figure: her waist, her hips, her shoulders, arms, neck...everything! A well-made, high quality dress should do all of those things and this does!
                                                    Dress by: Tessa Koller
I truly payed attention to detail in this dress from the sewing to the draping to the hand stitched details, of which there was a lot! This style has a romantic yet edge to it and it's definitely going to become a staple in my closet for those evening outings quickly!

It's one of my most favorite dresses in my collection so far! The swing of this dress is stunning and the fabric is silky and soft. It's the best outfit to go dancing in too and you'll be so comfortable in it, you'll wanna dance all night! I hope you enjoyed this post and the dress! Be sure to subscribe so you can be the first to see (and buy) classy, chic, (and affordable) custom dresses and outfits like this one!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS

© FASHION FIT FUNCTION

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig