Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Add More Excitement Yet Simplicity to Your Wardrobe

Floral print dresses are IN this Spring and Summer season! You'll want a floral dress like this because it's form-fitting and has a nice fluid drape as the skirt moves in the wind. It's comfortable, but chic and the off the shoulder dresses up the style, giving it a more elegant look. Plus, if you want an exciting wardrobe, there are ways you can achieve this by adding a bit more color, more prints and patterns, and get creative with the different cuts on dresses and blouses.


With my brand, I like to explore all the different ways dresses can be cut, from A-lines to straight and every way in between. It's good to have more color in your wardrobe and really spice things up when the weather gets hot. If you also want simplicity, stick to a color scheme like purples and pinks! This dress I designed (pictured in this post) is one way you can add excitement to your closet. 
You also will want to consider your fabric choices. Look at the texture of this fabric. It's very soft, comfy material, but is has a real shock factor and a simplicity at the same time. This dress itself has edge and personality! Do you like this style? Should I create more like these? I'd like to hear from you now! If you like this and want one for yourself, I could create the same idea for you with the textile or fabric of your choice. Or, I could also paint the textile of your choosing as well and totally customize this to your liking. Also, a bonus...with my brand, my clothing has NO size restrictions! I design from size 0 and up; I will customize a look like this with you in mind (AND, it will be affordable!) Sound good?

Be sure to subscribe to my blog if you haven't yet so you can see more outfits as my collection progresses. I am really working on expanding and developing my craft more and I want you to make sure you get first dibs on everything I post! Plus, you don't want to miss my next outfit posts! Take care and I hope the weather is nice by you! So HAPPY Spring is just around the bend!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS

© FASHION FIT FUNCTION

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig