Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Tessa's Minimalist Totes

When I got interested in making bags, I started with totes! With this tote I produced, I wanted an original textile-my textile! I went to the extremes and painted the fabric.
This was the one item where I really went over the top with the minimal construction and exciting original print of which I painted. A minimal, but contemporary feel has been my style from the get-go. I love how chic yet put together a minimal accessory is. This tote especially, a white exterior with black interior adds an unexpected flare of excitement to the bag as a whole.


The black interior doesn't show all of the items in your bag; it was my goal to avoid that "clutter in the purse" look. The only things I carry with me for a day on the run are my phone, a few lipstick/gloss options, mascara, keys, my small compact wallet, two pens, and that's really it. A bag like this simplifies my crazy on-the-go days. We ALL have 'em!
The purse is light too and your items will also feel light and weightless. It's a lot easier on your back if you don't like carrying heavy things day in and day out. Subscribe to this blog and never miss a post-more exciting stuff yet to come! Do you want a cute Tessa's Tote like this? Comment below and let me know what you think!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS

© FASHION FIT FUNCTION

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig