Friday, April 15, 2016

A Red Cocktail Dress for a Night Out

This by far is one of the most creative red dresses I think I've produced. I love red and if you caught a post I did about why red dresses mean a lot to me, might want to check it out. The red cocktail dress is a staple in my closet and a must have for when I travel. A bonus too, my fabrics travel so well, you won't need to iron them once you get to your destination. You can put them on, and GO! Also, the purpose of this dress I designed has to do with the American Heart Association, as I am a heart survivor. I produced this for the AHA's Go Red for Women events in downtown Milwaukee (I do Chicago's too) because that's how passionate I am about this organization and the work they do for heart survivors, people with heart disease like myself, and those touched by it. I feel blessed to be from both Chicago and Milwaukee, where I get to do a lot of work in both cities on top of all the traveling I already do. The GoRed events always inspire and move me and remind me how lucky I am to be alive, to be here and doing what I am doing. 


This red dress featured in this post showcases a lot of design detail and these details certainly added a POW factor to the outfit! I made sure my accessories complimented the beautiful red.
 I love the gold and red combo in terms of styling. It's so chic but at the same time adds POW to an outfit. I'm loving bright colors this season because they brighten up your complexion and eyes and just makes ya feel good!
This cocktail dress is definitely one you want in this closet. It has such a flattering overall shape to it, with the right amount of design to give it the perfect drama. The material is practical, comfortable, and like I said earlier, you could wear this dress while traveling and look amazing coming off a flight.
What do you think of this red dress? I appreciate cocktail dresses with a little more flare to them, with some volume and drama. Shapes really inspire me as an artist and that's where my ideas for outfits originate. A dress with a nice shape can compliment any figure. Be sure to subscribe to my blog if you have not done so. A ton of good stuff is on the way you don't want to miss. Also, take advantage of these nice days and enjoy the weather! Any fun plans for the weekend? Would you like a cocktail dress like this for a night out? Contact me and I'll make one for ya!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS

© FASHION FIT FUNCTION

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig