Friday, April 1, 2016

April Goals

April is here. That means it's the start of a new month, the weather will (hopefully) get warmer soon, and I know I'll be even busier. I thought about writing monthly goals so you can see the proper way to write up goals, realistic ones that is. When I think of goals, I imagine myself growing and developing more, not just in my career, but with my health. Now that I'm in my 30's and am busier, having good health means the world to me. I've compiled five major goals for different aspects of my life and you can format your goals the same way and create a manageable schedule for yourself.

Health Goals
1. Exercise four/five days a week
2. Increase protein intake each morning
3. Do Yoga twice daily
4. Work on strengthening back muscles daily
5. Meditate and have more quiet time

Career Goals
1. Design one dress this month that goes out of my comfort zone
2. Design one dress out of materials that are foreign to me
3. Execute a unique concept for a new collection
4. Design more accessories: purses, handbags, earrings
5. Turn my paintings into fabric textiles and make more original clothing

See those goals and how realistic and within reach they are? They will help me to grow and expand on the work I am doing. Remember that everything you do is a clue to how you can do more and identify where you need to improve. Goals help me progress and make sure I'm reaching my full potential both health-wise and creatively. The key to a happier life is to make sure you are always learning more, developing more, doing a little more each day and making the most of the skills and the abilities you have.

Did you like this post? Should I do more monthly goals? I want to hear from you. How do you put together your goals? List them in the comments below! It always inspires me to see what other people like you are doing and how you format your goals. Also, make sure to subscribe so you don't miss posts. More great stuff is coming so keep checking back!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS

© FASHION FIT FUNCTION

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig