Saturday, April 30, 2016

Introducing Model Gabrielle: Off the Shoulders Navy Dress

Meet model Gabrielle Rae! We worked together on this shoot where she modeled some of my newest fashion items, including this silky knit navy blue dress by the Tessa Koller brand. My inspiration behind this navy blue off the shoulder style came to me with the idea of origami folds with sharp, unique angles. Shapes are most inspiring to me when it comes to fashion (as I'm sure you noticed!) The off the shoulders trend has been on my mind and I've been compelled to create dresses and looks with this style, but in different waya of course. My brand is all about putting my own twist on the latest trends and making them unique to you.

You can style a color and dress like this with affordable jewelry; silver bracelets, silver earrings maybe with touches of blue in them, or a pendant with silver in a necklace. You can even wear blue shoes if you choose. 
Model: Gabrielle Rae         Dress By: Tessa Koller           Photography by: Tessa Koller

The silky knit fabric is so comfortable and perfect for a wild Saturday night or for those outdoor summer patio parties I'm sure you'll be attending (or maybe throwing!) special events, or other occasions. It's that type of dress you can truly wear anywhere when you're out with friends and/or family. This definitely is a chic, distinct style with my twist on a trend I'm loving right now; a trend that compliments and celebrates a woman's stunning part of her physique: shoulders and neck! Gabrielle will be one of the official models for this blog (isn't she stunning?) Every outfit she wore looked fabulous on her. If you like this look and want one for you, contact me and subscribe to this blog to make sure you catch when new looks pop up and get one in your closet ASAP! Navy blue is quite the hot color for this spring and summer. Thanks for reading and enjoy your weekend!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS

© FASHION FIT FUNCTION

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig