Saturday, April 9, 2016

Saturday Out On The Town Date Night Style

It's Saturday which means tonight is date night! I love Saturday's because it's my only day/night to cut loose, relax and enjoy myself. Weekends for me are for recharging my batteries after a go-go-go-go kinda week! If you've been watching my Snapchat (user: Tessa Koller) then you know my schedule is crazy! Now that it's Saturday finally, it's time to spend the evening with someone special and I use to always be stumped at what to wear. If you are going to a place that requires dress codes, then this is THE dress that will have you killin' it all night long. It has the perfect swing, it's black and white which looks chic in ANY environment and it has this flattering shape to it!


Oh yeah...this dress has a sexy little peek-a-boo in the back! POW!

This is one of my ALL time favorite dresses and perfect for a night on the town. You will for sure turn heads in this chic, hot number and your partner in crime will love it too! If you want a dress like this for yourself, contact me and I'll make one for you! Be sure to subscribe to this blog as well and make sure to keep up with the Tessa Koller brand! More good stuff is coming!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS

© FASHION FIT FUNCTION

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig