Sunday, April 24, 2016

SNAP STYLE SERIES: WEEK IN REVIEW

This will not be a full Snapchat (follow user: tessakoller) series week in review because I've taken the day off, but you can check out a few glimpses from my fashionable week in this post, and next week the series will return in full swing! View some snap photos below!

MONDAY
I got really far on the prom dress and now, only four details left to go! In my mind though, I am so, so, so done with this dress and ready to move on with life.



THURSDAY
Thursday I had an awesome day of photo shooting and doing killer photography for a few looks that never got photographed...did you see my recent post on 3 different ways to bare those shoulders this season? Check it out!
This weekend I took a bunch of time off, relaxed, went out, celebrated my birthday, and more good stuff! Thanks for reading! Make sure to subscribe because beneficial articles are coming up you don't want to miss such as: important reasons you should cultivate sewing skills, another In the Studio post series, and some more lifestyle posts that will ease your anxiety this coming week, including my final wrap up of the cafe' casual chic series! Keep checking back!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS

© FASHION FIT FUNCTION

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig