Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Stylish Comfy Knit Dress for a Busy Day

This was one of my favorite dresses I designed a while ago that sold quickly, so I redesigned the style and made it slightly different. Color blocking is so chic and really breaks up your figure, making you look slimmer. Though this style was originally for fall, it's one of those dresses that can be worn any season. The gray ribbed material is so soft in combination with the black knit, and I incorporated a little more design around the trunk of the body. What I love about this style is how well it compliments the strap sandals. Everything about this #lookoftheday just sings and the styling...SPOT on! I like my accessories to be minimal, as you've probably noticed on my Pinterest @ www.pinterest.com/TessaKoller. Minimal jewelry is most pleasing to the eye especially with a knit dress like this, that has a minimal but fun look to it.

Do you like this style? Want one for yourself? As I've said before and will say again...my brand has NO size restrictions, so if you like this style, I can make it for you! Contact me if you want this dress! Be sure to subscribe to my blog because so much more awesome stuff is coming! Thanks for reading this post and tell me what you think of this dress in the comments below.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS

© FASHION FIT FUNCTION

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig