Thursday, May 5, 2016

Styling a Busy Pattern Dress

For some people, wearing patterns is difficult, but there are so many ways to style a busy pattern and make it look awesome with your figure. For this look, I'd style it up with a red or black small belt to break up the print. I say a small belt because that'll add a balanced breakup of the pattern. With this style too, I designed it so you could use the belt to pull up the dress and make it more blouse like!

Red is one of my favorite "wardrobe" colors because of what it represents to me. You could wear this with a stylish red clutch with black and gold accents and even some red earrings.

                                                                 Dress Designed By: Tessa Koller                       
Styling patterns should be fun and with this type of dress, it will be! Red and black I particularly enjoy accessorizing because red is a bright color and brightens up your complexion. For me, red brings out the rose color in my cheeks as well. Like this dress? I sold many of this one design and it's one of my most popular! Even the sleeves can be shaped differently on your arms as seen in the photos above and it's so chic! Get an affordable designer dress in your closet created to fit you perfectly! Comment below on what you think of this style and also, are there any other fun ways you style up busy prints or patterns? I'd love to hear from you now! Also, be sure to subscribe to this blog if you have not yet, so much more is on the horizon you don't want to miss like my collaboration with a stunning Miss USA young woman and many more collaborations, beneficial lifestyle posts, never before seen or done in fashion style posts, and more!  

//Note: I own all rights to photographs//Model Credit: Gabrielle Rae//
//Thank you to those that made this collaboration possible//All opinions are my own//
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS

© FASHION FIT FUNCTION

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig